X
  • Filtre
  • Heure
  • Afficher
Tout nettoyer
nouveaux messages

• Remote start quirks for cars

Hey everyone! Has anyone else noticed that
    the palisade, when started remotely, will it turn off if the driver is opened and closed, and the key fob is not in the vehicle?
    I can probably find a way to make this viewpoint, but when you're loading it, but this is kind of annoying. I found this on page 138 of our manual. I wonder if having fob next to cell phone would do the same and cause it to run down prematurely.
    Low Smart Entry Remote Signal StrengthCommunication between the smart entry and the remote control of the car battery.Battery life is about two years old, but this varies depending on use.The battery is consumed when the radio remote waves. Avoid placing it near electrical appliances such as televisions and personal com****rs.

I can second this. The only way I knew of to keep the engine running is to leave the key inside the car after opening the door, then go about loading up kids / passengers. I can't think of any reasonable explanation why it would behave that way.

Commentaire

Envoyé par Gabrielle Voir le message
      I can second this. The only way I knew of to keep the engine running is to leave the key inside the car after opening the door, then go about loading up kids / passengers. I can't think of any reasonable explanation why it would behave that way.
      The car always remains locked after a remote start. You'd need to then approach and unlock it with the key fob. After that there's basically no difference between a manual start vs remote start. (How the car was started is irrelevant at this point). It'd be at this same state from a manual start, with the driver getting back out of the car to help passengers with the key in his pocket.

Commentaire

The engine is running, doors can be opened to load passengers. However as soon as you close a door, it'd shut off. It led to an annoying situation of the passengers sitting inside a closed vehicle without AC, then you'd need to run to the driver side and start it back up again.

Commentaire

Envoyé par Lilia Voir le message
          The engine is running, doors can be opened to load passengers. However as soon as you close a door, it'd shut off. It led to an annoying situation of the passengers sitting inside a closed vehicle without AC, then you'd need to run to the driver side and start it back up again.

Doors are locked when you start it up, although I suppose you could unlock it after it's started and not be present. But yeah, I'd think locking the doors (or keeping them locked until you're near the car) is the solution to preventing theft. If not, then it should turn the car off if the key fob isn't present when the accelerator is pushed for something.

Commentaire

Remotes and Keys is commited to sourcing the best quality parts possible. We carry both OEM and replacement products. Obviously the OEM items will be the exact same as if it was bought at the dealership parts counter. The replacement "Generic" items are sourced from factories whose products are far superior to the cheap items you'll find on amazon, ebay, and competitor sites. All remotes are tested on Santronics Keyless Entry Testers before they are shipped to you. Many remotes are checked on other kinds of keyless entry testers besides the Santronics. If you want to know more details please visit here www.remotesandkeys.com

Commentaire

Chargement...
            X